29 August 2015; 09:15 - 17:30
|Location||Avenue Louise 113|
|Course Fee||240 EUR (lunch break and course materials included)|
What is an Assessment Centre ?
EPSO Assessment Centre enables all key competencies, as organisational and communication skills or analysis and problem solving skills, to be tested properly and reliably. The emphasis is on job-related-competency-based testing rather than factual knowledge. Based on an enhanced competency framework exercises are selected to evaluate the desired skills. This stage will comprise a full day of tests. The assessment is usually conducted in the candidate's second language (English, French or German), except for profiles requiring specific language skills.
The course is designed to cover a mix of the elements that are likely to be included in the real EPSO assessment centre - AST level such as:
- a Structured Interview
- an E-tray exercise
- Practical test 1 depending of field - office skills test/ financial test/Word-Excel Test
- Practical test 2 - drafting skills
- General principles/Explanations
- Simulation - split into groups
The E-tray exercise
- General principles/Explanation
- Individual work
The Practical Test 1 - Office skills Test / Financial Test / Word-Excel Test (depending on the field)
- General principles/Explanations for each field
- Office/ Financial/ Word-Excel test simulation
The Practical Test 2 - drafting skills (particularly spelling, syntax and grammar)
- Drafting skills
Who is it for ?
- relevant for EPSO competition EPSO/AST/SC/03/15 for Secretaries and clerks for administrative/ financial/ secretarial support roles
- partially relevant for EPSO competition EPSO/AST SC/04 2015 Parliamentary Ushers
- The Assessment centre is also very useful for almost everybody as it is a common tool for selection in any professional environment
To reserve a place please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or press the Buy now button below to register right now via PayPal.
Contact us to schedule a private coaching session if the proposed course date is not suitable for you.
Disclaimer: The Assessment Centre may be held in the participant's second language. However in order to be able to organize the course the materials, the tests and presentation will be in English. Due to time restrictions the timing and content of the simulations may be different than the timing of the real EPSO tests.