|Dates||16 January 2016; 13:00 - 15:00|
|Location||Av Louise 113, Brussels 1050|
6 (3 places left)
|Course Fee||60 EUR (materials included)|
Group Exercise Simulation Seminar
This seminar is focused on simulating the group exercise.
The session is addressed to those who already have an idea about what happens in the group exercise and are interested to practice, to simulate and to get as much feedback as possible.
The emphasis is on practicing the discussion and feedback rather than on presentations.
We accept a maximum of 6 participants per group so that each participant has enough time to speak and to be observed.
The course is designed to simulate one test of the EPSO Assessment Centre namely the Group exercise.
The Group exercise
- General principles
- Individual reading
Who is it for ?
- relevant for EPSO competition EPSO/AD/284 - 287/14
- relevant for EPSO competition EPSO/AD/288 - 292/14
- relevant for EPSO competition EPSO/AST/133 -134/14
- relevant for EPSO competition EPSO/AD/293 - 294/14
- relevant for EPSO competition EPSO/AD/295 - 300/15 - Lawyers
- The Assessment centre is also very useful for almost everybody as it is a common tool for selection in any professional environment
To reserve a place please send us an e-mail at email@example.com or press the Buy now button below to register right now via PayPal.
Contact us to schedule a private coaching session if the proposed date is not suitable for you or if you want to practice more the various tests.
If theres is a group already formed of 5 or 6 people we are having the GE in French we can do a simulation also in French.
Disclaimer: The Group Exercise may be held in the participant's second language. However in order to be able to organize the seminar, the materials and presentation will be in English. Due to time restrictions the timing of the simulations may be different than the timing of the real EPSO tests.