TRAINDAY FAIR gives its visitors the unique opportunity to contact and interact with the representatives of well-known training & consultancy companies.
Moreover, the event offers a wide range of opportunities for those interested in customized training, coaching and consultancy.
The visitors gain :
- Access to the entire display area. (Our advice is to go through the list of exhibitors, prior to the event, so you can identify those exhibitors that raise your interest, visit their websites and find out more about them).
- Possibility to ask questions and make inquiries and also adapt the training offers onto your specific needs
- Access to all the Seminars, Presentations, Workshops, Informative Sessions, Company presentation sessions, and much more.
- A Visitor’s Pack, which includes: The Fair Programme (with details about the exhibitors), a diagram of the exhibitors’ position within the location, a schedule of all the additional events, miscellaneous information materials from the event partners.
- Plenty of discounts and promotional offers regarding educational books, in-house training, informative materials, and foreign language courses offered at the fair by our exhibitors and partners.
- The opportunity to participate at the daily raffles that bring lots of prizes.
- Some exhibitors may be recruiting. For those of you that might be interested in getting a job, we recommend you to bring a few copies of your CV.
Registration is FREE if you register online or 8 EUR on the day (payable on fair day at the registration table)
Entry preference will be given to those visitors that register on this website prior to the fair and express their interest for specific trainings, but the remaining (or unoccupied) seats will be available on a first come basis.
Come and discover how your future of education may look like!
|REGISTER as VISITOR|