This three-day course provides students with the knowledge and skills to program Microsoft .NET Framework applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 development system.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Enhance user interfaces by using System.Drawing.
- Work with cultures by using System.Globalization.
- Process text by using regular expressions and encodings.
- Encrypt and hash data by using cryptography.
- Secure code execution and resources.
- Explain how to implement application interoperability.
- Describe and use reflection, metadata, and emitting objects.
- Describe and use services, threading, and application domains.
Structure of the course
- Enhancing User Interfaces by Using System.Drawing
- Working with Cultures by Using System.Globalization
- Processing Text by Using Regular Expressions and Encodings
- Encrypting and Hashing Data by Using Cryptography
- Securing Code Execution and Resources
- Application Interoperability
- Reflection, Metadata, and Emitting Objects
- Services, Threading, and Application Domains
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Understand the purpose and components of the .NET Framework 2.0 and the common language runtime.
- Understand and use the .NET Framework 2.0 common type system (CTS).
- Understand basic language syntax for decision structures, loop structures, and variables.
- Write code by using language-specific functionality such as the My. classes for Visual Basic.
- Understand and use classes, objects, methods, properties, and functions.
- Write code to implement overridden methods, static (Visual C#) or Shared (Visual Basic) methods, and properties.
- Use type conversions and text conversions.
- Create and use solutions and projects by using Visual Studio 2005.
- Use the Visual Studio 2005 object browser and the Visual Studio help system.
Who Should Attend this course ?
The audience for this course consists of full-time application developers who have professional experience with Visual Studio 2005 and either Microsoft Visual Basic development system or Microsoft Visual C# development tool.